When standing or walking, cork absorbs impact and cushions the body better than other hard surfaces.
Cork’s sound and thermal insulation properties make for a quieter room and help reduce energy costs.
Extra resistance against dents, with a natural tendency to bounce back.
Requires no on site finishing. Durable factory applied ceramic or urethane finish protects floor during normal foot traffic.
Install in most rooms on any level of the home.
Built-in cushioning underlayment. Planks lock together without adhesive, and floating installation allows cork flooring to go over any clean, flat, dry and sound subfloor.
– MR4.1 – Recycled Content: 2 Points
– MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials: 1 Point
– ID 1 – Innovation in Design: 1 Point
– STC Sound Transmission Class ASTM E413-87 db 66
– 1 IC Impact Insulation Class E492-04 db 75
Note: Tested with a 8” thick concrete slab & drop ceiling
Fill out the form below to get started.